Ultraboost 20 Shoes
Take off with responsiveness in this revolutionary running shoe. A Boost midsole, a flexible outsole and your own energy combine to allow for complete confidence during your next run. From liftoff to landing, initiate control with Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) technology in the upper. This textile process features stitching across every single millimetre to provide optimal lockdown and stability for full control. This Space Race model is part of a unique, collaborative partnership. Together, adidas and the ISS National Lab will push the limits of possibility by welcoming a new era of exploration in space, with the mission of empowering athletes here on Earth.
- Touch down with control, ride with comfort.
- Snug, sock-like fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit+ textile upper
- Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit
- High-performance running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber