Pulseboost HD Mixed Component Shoes
City streets can be an obstacle course. These running shoes help you tackle the unexpected. They have an adaptive knit textile upper with a sock-like fit and integrated forefoot and midfoot support. High-density cushioning returns energy to your stride while providing low-to-the ground stability on all types of terrain.
- Grippy, ultra-comfortable shoes made for city running.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Adaptive knit textile upper with non-stretch zones for forefoot and midfoot support
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Textile lining
- High-density Boost for a responsive and stable feel
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot
- Weight: 340 g (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 18 mm, forefoot: 10 mm)