By establishing membership on the Site or purchasing or using products through the Site, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
You represent that you are (a) at least 18 years of age, (b) of legal age to form a binding contract, and (3) not a person barred from entering into contracts under your local jurisdiction.
- adidas MEMBERSHIP
- Establishing a Membership
- Use of Membership
You shall not use your adidas membership for any fraudulent or improper purpose or any purpose that is competitive to adidas. You shall notify adidas immediately by emailing [email@example.com] of any unauthorized use of your adidas membership or the adidas Site known to you. adidas reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site and prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever, and to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. adidas neither warrants nor represents that your use of the content available on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with adidas. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which adidas may be entitled.
- Membership Termination
- Establishing a Membership
- Order Processing
adidas may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances adidas deems appropriate in its sole discretion. adidas also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. adidas will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
- Return Policy
adidas accepts returns on certain merchandise on a case-by-case basis. For adidas’s Return Policy, which may change from time to time, please see [https://shop.adidas.ae/help/return.html]
Refunds for products purchased under this promotion will be provided on a pro-rata basis. The refund value will be adjusted based on the discount provided to consumer for the respective order. Exchanges for the same product will be entertained subject to stock availability.
- Product Descriptions
adidas attempts to provide accurate descriptions of products on the Site. adidas does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on the adidas Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item, as specified in the Return Policy.
- Pricing Information
adidas strives to provide accurate pricing information regarding the products and services available on the adidas Site. We cannot, however, insure against pricing errors. adidas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted on the Site as a result of an error. If this occurs, adidas will notify you by email. In addition, adidas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated full retail price.
- Product Availability
The adidas Site may contain information regarding the availability of merchandise. This information can be used to estimate the likelihood that an item will be shipped immediately after you place your order. Unfortunately, adidas cannot guarantee that an item listed as available will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day. In rare cases, a product may be available when a customer places the order, and sold out by the time adidas attempts to process the order. Should this happen, adidas will notify you by email.
- Shipping and Tax
Shipping and taxes will be calculated based on the country and method of delivery and indicated at the time of checkout.
- Order Processing
- License and Site Access
All content available through this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by adidas, its licensors or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable Belgian and foreign laws.
adidas grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. adidas or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content available on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in adidas’s sole discretion.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). Any unauthorized access to the Site by you (including any such access or use that involves in any way an account you may establish on the Site or any device you may use to access the Site) shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by adidas.
- Content You Submit Through the Site
You represent that all of the information, data and other materials you provide on this Site or to adidas through any other means are true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this Site, as appropriate.
You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Some features that may be available on this Site may require registration. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Your use of this Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any feature or part thereof at any time. adidas disclaims any warranties that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Site will be secure; that the Site or the server that makes the site available will be virus-free; or that information on the site will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, timely, reliable or otherwise complete. If you download any content from this Site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content. No advice or information obtained by you from the Site shall create any warranty of any kind.
- License and Site Access
- TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Please read these Terms and conditions of registration and participation in the ‘Feel the Boost’ activation (Terms) carefully. The Terms contain important information. By registration in the competition (as described in more details below), each participant (You) declares to agree to the applicability of the Terms.
- 1. The Terms apply to the registration and participation in the ‘Feel the Boost’ activation (hereinafter referred to as “Feel the Boost”). adidas Emerging Markets LLC, address:
- Dubai Design District, Building 2, Level 4, Dubai, the UAE (hereinafter referred to as adidas) is responsible for the Feel the Boost in the United Arab Emirates.
- ‘Feel the Boost’ activation – Registration
- 2. The registration in Feel the Boost is done through the web-site https://shop.adidas.ae/en/feeltheboost as follows:
- - Complete the mandatory personal data in the form including but not limited to full name, Nickname, date of birth, email address and UAE Mobile number
- 3. The Registration for Feel the Boost is open to all persons aged 18 years or older who possess valid UAE mobile number.
- 4.1. The winners of the Feel the Boost shall be selected as follows:
- - adidas or adidas’ partner (if any) will send an SMS/WhatsApp message to 10 mobile numbers of the participants registered as per above;
- - after receiving an SMS/WhatsApp message the participants will have 60 minutes to reach adidas store as specified in the SMS/WhatsApp message;
- - if any participant fails to reach the adidas store within 60 minutes, adidas or adidas’ partner (if any) will send an SMS/WhatsApp message to the remaining numbers of the participants registered as per above.
- 4.2. The prizes for winners of Feel the Boost shall be the following:
- - a pair of adidas Pulseboost HD shoes in their chosen size. Subject to availability.
- 4.3. The prizes for winners of Feel the Boost shall be delivered for the winners as follows:
- - given to a participant who reached the store within 60 minutes after receiving SMS/WhatsApp message.
Terms and conditions of registration and participation in the ‘Feel the Boost’ activation
Please read these Terms and conditions of registration and participation in the ‘Feel the Boost’ activation (Terms) carefully. The Terms contain important information. By registration in the competition (as described in more details below), each participant (You) declares to agree to the applicability of the Terms.
- 1. The Terms apply to the registration and participation in the ‘Feel the Boost’ activation (hereinafter referred to as “Feel the Boost”). adidas Emerging Markets LLC, address: Dubai Design District, Building 2, Level 4, Dubai, the UAE (hereinafter referred to as adidas) is responsible for the Feel the Boost in the United Arab Emirates.
- ‘Feel the Boost’ activation – Registration
2. The registration in Feel the Boost is done through the web-site https://shop.adidas.ae/en/feeltheboost as follows:
- Complete the mandatory personal data in the form including but not limited to full name, Nickname, date of birth, email address and UAE Mobile number
3. The Registration for Feel the Boost is open to all persons aged 18 years or older who possess valid UAE mobile number.
4.1. The winners of the Feel the Boost shall be selected as follows:
- adidas or adidas’ partner (if any) will send an SMS/WhatsApp message to 10 mobile numbers of the participants registered as per above;
- after receiving an SMS/WhatsApp message the participants will have 60 minutes to reach adidas store as specified in the SMS/WhatsApp message;
- if any participant fails to reach the adidas store within 60 minutes, adidas or adidas’ partner (if any) will send an SMS/WhatsApp message to the remaining numbers of the participants registered as per above.
4.2. The prizes for winners of Feel the Boost shall be the following:
- a pair of adidas Pulseboost HD shoes in their chosen size. Subject to availability.
4.3. The prizes for winners of Feel the Boost shall be delivered for the winners as follows:
- given to a participant who reached the store within 60 minutes after receiving SMS/WhatsApp message.
- General rules of behaviour
5. You may not use Your Feel the Boost Registrations for the expression of any political or religious ideas.
6. adidas has the right at any time to refuse and/or remove any entry, that is offensive, insulting, injurious, obscene, offending, vindictive, perverted, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which adidas deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
7. Entries may not conflict with applicable laws and regulations or with the rights of third parties, nor may they incite or encourage the use of pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, profanity, racism or gratuitous violence.
8. You may not upload, email or otherwise distribute software viruses or other computer codes, programs or data designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or other tools on the Website.
9. You cannot derive any rights of any kind from Your registration, and in particular You have no right to payment or other compensation for Your information or participation in the Feel the Boost.
10. adidas reserves the right to exclude You from using the Feel the Boost at any time and to delete Your information or entries from the Website, if these are not in line with the general rules of behaviour or are otherwise in conflict with these Terms or with applicable laws.
- Limitation of liability
11. adidas is not responsible or liable for Your costs or expenses in connection with or relating to participating in the Feel the Boost Registration. The costs of the use of internet are for Your account.
12. adidas is not responsible and exclude any liability for (i) network- (cable, internet or other relevant networks), computer hardware or software disruptions of whatever nature which might lead to a limited, delayed or lost entry, (ii) other problems or calamities, of whatever nature, that are connected with the functioning of the network (cable, internet or other network), the Website, computer hardware or software, and (iii) mistakes in the entering or processing of personal data, except in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct of adidas.
13. adidas is not responsible or liable for any incompatibility between technologies used, in the broadest sense, during the use of the Feel the Boost Registration and the hardware and software configuration used by You.
14. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable laws, adidas and any agencies involved in the Feel the Boost are not responsible or liable for any loss, damages or injury caused by participation in Feel the Boost.
15. Where a Prize is delivered to a winner by post, adidas is not liable for the acts or omissions of any courier or mail delivery.
16. adidas reserves the right to discontinue, amend or delete the Feel the Boost or the Website if it becomes apparent that, for whatever reason, it is not possible to operate as planned, or if it becomes apparent that, because of legal provisions, the Feel the Boost or the Website can no longer be provided in the way that was envisaged. For this case, adidas excludes all liability and any claims for damages. 17. You take part in the Feel the Boost at Your own risk and agree to accept the applicable release of liability waiver (which is part of the registration process). You confirm that You are in a good state of health, which enables You to participate in the Feel the Boost without any restrictions.
18. Please note that adidas accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind before, during or after the Feel the Boost. adidas is liable only for damage caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence, and in cases of simple negligence its liability is limited to foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. The above limitations of liability do not apply in cases of injury to life, body or health. adidas is not responsible for force majeure or for the wilful misconduct or grossly negligent conduct of third parties, unless there is any legal provision to the contrary.
- Data protection
19. Your personal data shall be used exclusively for the purpose of Your participation in the Feel the Boost and will be stored only for as long as necessary for this purpose. The responsible authority for the data collected for the purpose of the Feel the Boost is adidas. If participants wish to exercise their right to receive information regarding their personal data that is being stored, they can write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Extensive information on how adidas processes personal data is available in adidas Privacy Statement, available at http://www.adidas.com/middle-east/pages/legal/privacy-policy .
- Exclusion of users
21. If You have submitted false or invalid information You may be excluded from using the Feel the Boost/Website at any time.
22. adidas reserves the right to exclude You from using the Feel the Boost Registration at any time if, in adidas' view, You are in breach of these Terms, or if You hamper access to the Website or hinder the use of the Feel the Boost for other users in any other way.
23. adidas has the right to exclude You at any time on reasonable grounds, without You consequently being entitled to assert any claims against adidas.
24. No rights can be derived from the use of the Feel the Boost other than those set out in these Terms.
- Applicable law/disputes
25. If any clause of these Terms is or becomes void or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or the remaining clauses. Nevertheless, adidas is obliged to replace the void or unenforceable clause with another clause that comes as close as possible to the economic result of the unenforceable clause; the same applies in the event of an omission.
26. The Terms are governed by the laws of Dubai, the UAE. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall in the first instance be submitted to and settled by the competent courts of Dubai provided that this shall not preclude or prejudice Your right to take any legal proceedings in another court of competent jurisdiction in accordance with applicable mandatory law.
27. adidas reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time without consequently being liable with respect to users or third parties. An amended version of the Terms will be published on the Website.
28. adidas shall implement the Feel the Boost in accordance with the valid and applicable laws. Complaints or queries relating to the Terms or the Feel the Boost can be submitted (in writing) to the Legal Department, adidas Emerging Markets LLC, Dubai Design District, Building 2, Level 4, Dubai, the UAE.
- Other provisions
29. By registering for Feel the Boost, You declare that You give consent for image and sound recordings taken of You at Feel the Boost to be used by adidas for further communication purposes.
30. Feel the Boost is not associated in any way with Twitter or Instagram and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Twitter or Instagram in any way. adidas indemnifies Twitter and Instagram comprehensively against all claims associated with the use of Feel the Boost. The recipient of information provided by the user is not Twitter or Instagram, but adidas.
31. For any queries relating to Feel the Boost, users can contact their competent host or in writing to adidas emerging markets LLC, Dubai Design District, Building 2, Level 4, Dubai, the UAE.
FEEL THE BOOST – CONSENT & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- 1 Release, waiver and indemnity
1.1 I acknowledge that my participation, now or in the future, in Feel the Boost, or in any event or activity organised by or on behalf of adidas at any location (Activities) involves certain risks. I accept and fully assume all such risks and the possibility of personal injury, death or loss of or damage to my property as a result of my participation in the Activities.
1.2 In consideration of adidas Emerging Markets LLC, Dubai Design District, Building 2, Level 4, Dubai, the UAE and its directors, officers, employees, agents, any member of the adidas Group and its representatives (Organisers) allowing me to participate in the Activities, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I agree as follows:
(a) to waive any and all claims, including those related to negligence, that I may have against the Organisers arising from participating in the Activities;
(b) to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organisers shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with my participation in the Activities;
(c) to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Organisers from any and all claims and liability for any personal injury to me, any third party or for any property damage caused by me which results from my participation in the Activities.
- 2 Rules of Participation
I acknowledge and accept that my participation in the Activities is subject to my compliance with the following:
(a) to listen and adhere to safety briefings and instructions before taking part in the Activities;
(b) to not consume alcohol prior to or during the Activities;
(c) to wear all protective clothing provided by or on behalf of the Organisers during the Activities;
(d) to keep all equipment provided by or on behalf of the Organisers on-site and return the same after completing the Activities;
and (e) to provide the Organiser with proof of age in a form as determined by the Organisers.
- 3 Medical
3.1 Participation in the Activities is not recommended for those who are: infirm; suffering from a heart condition; pregnant (or who may be pregnant); or suffering from pre-existing injuries.
3.2 I declare to the best of my knowledge that I know of no reason why I should not participate in the Activities and that I am not presently suffering from (and have not suffered from) any disease or medical condition which may prevent me from participating in the Activities or which may be aggravated by my participation in the Activities. I acknowledge and agree that my participation in the Activities is granted on the understanding that I understand and accept the risks involved. I agree that I shall immediately inform medical personnel and the Organisers of any pain, discomfort, fatigue or any other symptoms that I may suffer before, during and after my participation in the Activities. I accept that I may be required to immediately cease or delay my participation in the Activities if so requested. I also consent to treatment in the event of an emergency and further agree to pay all costs associated with such medical care and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Organisers from any costs or claims arising from such medical care.
- 4 Publicity
4.1 I agree to allow (at no cost) the Organisers, and/or any third party acting on behalf of the Organisers, to use my name, image, photograph, video, voice recording, performance data and general location for publicity, news and/or any future promotions or advertising. I hereby consent to the photography, filming and/or recording by or on behalf of the Organisers of my participation in the Activities (individually or collectively known as the Images).
4.2 I hereby assign to the Organisers, all present and future copyright and all other rights, title and interest which I may hold in the Images. I agree to the use of the Images by the Organisers in any media format in its future promotional activities and agree that I will not make any claim for remuneration against the Organisers, its licensees or assignees in respect of the use of the Images. I hereby agree to waive any moral rights that I may have now or in the future so far as is legally possible, any broadly equivalent rights I may have in any territory of the world.
4.3 I also grant the Organisers (and the adidas Group), a perpetual and worldwide license to use all comments, feedback, ideas and information I may share with them for any purposes including, but not limited to, the manufacture, sale, distribution, advertisement and/or promotion of adidas products and the adidas brands (in any and all media).
- 5 Parent / Legal Guardian (not applicable)
5.1 Without prejudice to the foregoing, in the event that the participant is below the age of 18 years old, the parent or legal guardian of the participant (Guardian) agrees to guarantee and indemnify the performance of all obligations of the participant. In all circumstances, the participant must be at least 16 years old in order to participate in the Activities.
5.2 The Guardian consents to the participant’s participation in the Activities.
- 6 General
This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assignees, or transferees. If any of the terms and conditions of this agreement are found by a competent court or other competent body to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Dubai, UAE. I (and, if applicable, the Guardian) confirm that I have read and understood this agreement prior to registering for Feel the Boost, and I am aware that by agreeing to this agreement I am waiving certain legal rights which I may otherwise have against the Organisers.
The providers whose products are available on the adidas Site are independent contractors and not agents or employees of adidas. adidas is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such service providers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
You acknowledge and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of the site and/or for use of the adidas membership, communications with third parties, and purchase and use of the products and services available through the adidas Site. You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your membership and/or use of the site may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. you acknowledge and agree that your use of the site is at your own risk and that the site is made available to you at no charge. recognizing such, you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (including, without limitation, consumer protection law), neither adidas nor its licensors, suppliers or third party content providers will be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way related to (a) this Site, or any other Site or resource you access through a link from this Site; (b) any action we take or fail to take as a result of communications you send to us; (c) your adidas membership, any termination or cancelation of your membership; (d) any products or services made available or purchased through the adidas site, including any damages or injury arising from any use of such products; (d) any delay or inability to use the Site or any information, products or services advertised in or obtained through the Site; or (e) the modification, removal or deletion of any content submitted or posted on the Site
When you use the Site or send emails to adidas, you are communicating with adidas electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of this Site. adidas will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from adidas intended for receipt by a customer shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide on any of the adidas Site.
Dubai Investment Park LLC
Warehouse No. 6
PO Box 450686
Dubai UAE Both you and adidas agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent which must be satisfied prior to initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party.
Effective August 4, 2015