D.O.N. Issue N1 Shoes
These basketball shoes reflect Donovan Mitchell's determination to succeed. The herringbone-pattern rubber outsole provides the traction needed to make quick and decisive cuts in the paint. A propulsion clip on the side gives you lateral support for dynamic moves, while a flexible Bounce midsole offers instant step-in comfort and a cushioned, responsive ride. A unique graphic represents the stops on Mitchell's journey from Brewster Academy in New Hampshire to basketball superstardom.
- Lightweight basketball shoes celebrating the journey of a star in the making.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Textile upper with spiderweb-inspired details
- Multidirectional herringbone-pattern rubber outsole
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning
- Locked-down fit with responsive cushioning
- Propulsion clip for lateral stability