Arsenal Away Jersey
Arsenal were knockout kings in '93. As they strike out for a new era of domination, this football jersey displays a mash-up of the iconic "bruised banana" design the club's players wore on the way to that famous cup double. Made for fans, it puts comfort first with silky, sweat-wicking fabric and a slightly looser fit compared to authentic shirts. A woven badge sits proudly on the chest.
- Away colours tailored to loyal supporters.
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Ribbed crewneck
- Short sleeves
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
- Mesh inserts on inner sleeves; Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Arsenal woven crest
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions